Among our recent launches have been several data-base driven interactive maps that our clients have been busy editing and updating themselves on a nearly daily basis!
The BC Agroforestry Atlas is a powerful database-driven map, that displays dozens of featured activities, demonstrations, and projects in across British Columbia. This map’s features include:
- Complex attribute filters for showing/hiding any grouping of points.
- Fully custom icons
- Regional “zoom to” interface
- Powered completely by WordPress making it very easy for the client to maintain the map (and their website) with a single login.
- Try it out – it’s fun!
The Kiskatinaw Watershed Program Atlas is an interactive map that gives residents and visitors a look at how Dawson Creek water gets to the tap. This powerful map system boasts:
- Full set of custom icons
- Show/hide function for categorized layers
- Custom map movement and zoom controls
- Embedded YouTube videos, photos, & links, for each point
- Styled watershed boundary lines
- Flight path lines for aerial videos
If you think your website could benefit from an interactive map that you can edit yourself, contact us! We’d love to help put you on the map, too!