Late in 2016 we were asked by the City of Fort St. John to build a public engagement system for promoting their ongoing public consultations and projects. With a short timeline to get from needs assessment to delivery of final product, we were able to build a comprehensive system that utilizes industry-leading tools bolted on to the user-friendly WordPress environment. Some of the features include:
- attractive design, smoothly integrated with established website look-and-feel.
- mobile friendly
- tabbed layout of content, with staff-editable tab titles
- discussion topics and moderation powered by Disqus.
- embeddable surveys, comment forms
- subscribable news blogs for every engagement item.
- API integration with MailChimp and Google Analytics (for displaying stats).