With over 15 years of experience in Canadian local government web and graphic design, we can custom-design and build the online presence that will fit your community’s needs. We can provide all the features you’ll need to inform and engage your stakeholders with features like searchable bylaws sections and public engagement portals, all wrapped in a consistent, intelligent design.
When a local government engages us to create their website, they also benefit from a certified marketing agency! We bring professional expertise to help strategize your public engagements and education campaigns and then we help to seamlessly execute the plan through your online presence, printed materials, and merchandise.
Take a look at a few of our latest featured local government projects.
Choose Your Features:
For your public website:
- Any and all the features we provide for business websites plus…
- Public Engagement System (including email subscriptions, interactive kiosks, surveys, comment forms, etc.) – Example: Peace River Regional District
- Development Applications & Status Portal – Example: Peace River Regional District
- Searchable Bylaws/Documents Section – Example: Peace River Regional District
- Searchable Business Directory – Example: City of Dawson Creek
- Advanced Job Board – Example: Peace River Regional District
- Interactive Organizational Chart – Example: Peace River Regional District
- Email Newsletters automated by posts on your website. – Example: M.D of Greenview
- Top to bottom content review with usability assessment.
- Regular detailed analytics and statistics reports
For your Internal Use – Staff Portal/Intranet Site:
- Internal News feed
- Staff “Bulletin Board”
- Central contacts directory (with import/export of all or filtered contacts)
- Categorized Resources/Documents Sections (or document library)
- Employee Directory with contact info, profile pictures, etc.
- Interactive Organizational Chart
- External Links
- Integration with Active Directory to keep logins consistent with other systems.
We also provide:
- Updates to online directories including Google My Business and maps listings
- 360° panoramic and Google Streetview Photography
- Digital touchscreen kiosk rental, sales, and support.
- Brand consulting, design, and production (logos, brand guidelines, business cards, ads, flyers, etc.)
- Friendly, in-person training sessions (monthly or quarterly sessions available) with tutorial documents, videos, etc.
- Regular schedule of workshops on topics such as communications, marketing, and searching engine optimization.
- and much more!